Translate

  • English
  • Amharic

By ascending Ras Dashen mountain, the Ethiopian woman created history


A legless woman climbed Ras Dashen to shape the world. Ethiopia's most famous mountain is Ras Dashen (4533 m). It is also the tenth highest mountain on the mainland and the highest in the Horn of Africa. Ras Dejen and Ras Dashan are top additional names. It is located in the Simien Mountains, a place with unsavory scenery, deep canyons, and many rare and rare plants and creatures.

The charming Gelada Mandrill is sure to be seen by all guests. We've also seen the fundamentally endangered Walia he ibex and the Ethiopian wolf, said to be the most extraordinary wild dog in the world. After speaking with the director of park headquarters in Debark, noting the leadership of the various active duty scouts and guides, understanding some of the recreation area's policies, and reading the guestbook, I made my decision. 

After completing my trip, I returned to Park Central Command and was talking positively and negatively about my experiences with people preparing to embark on their journey. I had just recently added some notes, so I encouraged her to read her visitor's book. The director and staff did not allow new visitors to view the guestbook prior to their visit, despite our requests.

Post a Comment

0 Comments