Translate

  • English
  • Amharic

Qal Zebiba Girma & Moges Teka New Ethiopian Music 2023



 Doctor lost his job!

# Ethiopia I am one of his unemployed doctors graduated from Awassa University General Specialty Hospital on 15th September 2015.


As you know, it's been two months since he graduated. I am aware that he still has to wait 2-3 months as the COC exam states that you cannot get a professional license without the exam.


I am very sorry that I am forced to harass poor families who have learned and learned from such difficulties in this life. After many tests, we passed the aptitude test and were told that you could handle us.


We have finished our exams and now we are going to give our tired family rest from work. I was told there was another exam. ok, let's test it. No, wait four months before taking the exam. After that, the exam will be revised and the results will be published after 1 month and 15 days. After that, it will take a few more days for the work permit to be issued.


If a doctor is unemployed for more than her five months, apart from the impact on her life and spirit, the damage to the doctor's career is not small. does the government care? I don't think he thought about it at all.


In view of the above, I believe that a work permit is mandatory and should be issued in parallel with employment. If not, you'd better find a way to take the exam as soon as you graduate.


How can I convince someone who says her 3rd year of medical school will get paid that I am unemployed we are also in line and why on time You will be asked if you did not pay customs duty on At least we want to classify ourselves. We want those affected to understand that we are hurt by our thoughts and worries and to help them.



Post a Comment

0 Comments